Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Rossi's Rock! (Part 1)

They rock because they let me take pictures of them. They didn't want to at first but I basically shoved a model release form into their faces and pressured them into signing it. We have a "no signature--no nice suit to take home" policy at Balsam Custom Tailors.

Just kiddng.

Moreno and Jacob fought each other to be the star of this post. It was a tough battle. Punches were thrown. Blood was shed. Clothes were torn. Hair was ripped. Then I had to come between the two of them to settle the issue. I made them both stars.

I lie again.

I simply asked and they said "yes". See how boring that sounds?

I want to showcase both their suits because the cloths they picked are superb!

Jacob, the groom, picked a fine-stripe silky wool cloth that has a bit of sheen to it. It looks and drapes really well.

Cloth #: RKC 58340

Jacob opted for the regular size lapel. A classic!



Looks like we need to put some sunnies on that happy face of his!

Jacob's Custom Made Suit Price: $780