Thursday, May 26, 2011

60's Shawl Collar Dinner Jacket. Yes, Another Retro Piece.





I am so absolutely in love with this dinner jacket. My knees buckled when I arrived into work and saw this handsome piece of art hanging on our door. It is a collaboration between our talented seamstress and tailor. What a nice surprise to walk into.

Okay, it wasn't really a surprise. I knew about it but wasn't expecting such stunning craftsmanship. You could tell a lot of love was put into this one. Retro shawl collar, hand-made covered tux buttons. What a beauty.

This is a piece commissioned by a young man with discerning taste who will be attending his highschool prom this Saturday. Whoever will be on his arm is certainly a lucky girl.

I can't wait to see this jacket on its new owner!

Custom Made Dinner Jacket: Labour Only $450 + HST