Saturday, December 10, 2011

Story of An Unfortunate Cat - Part 2

Warning: The following content is very inappropriate for young children and the squeamish. Proceed without guilt if you like that sort of stuff...



............................



My previous post ended with Whiskers lying face flat on the work table and her wondering about her fate. This post starts off with her face flat on the work table and her tail cut off. 

It's a cruel act. But she's only made of yarn. You know that right?


Whiskers in her state of unconciousness: "Wow, when I wake up, I will have on the most beautiful dress in the world, made to my measurements. My fellow critters will be so envious of me."

Whiskers still unconscious: "I can't wait to see what I look like!"

Whiskers slowly waking up: "Something doesn't feel right. I'm missing something. A button, perhaps?"

No no, silly Whiskers! We hacked your tail off... And now, the little girl who will receive you as a gift will love you like a normal yarn cat. ;)


So what's the moral of this story? 

I'm not sure if anything can actually be learned here. And if you can come of with a moral, you're probably a sick one.

Just kidding. Balsam LOVES you!