Saturday, February 25, 2012

This Year, I'm All About LEAN!

One of the perks about working at a custom clothing store is that I HAVE TO wear nice clothes made by us. Haha! For the past two Springs, I was totally into the whole pleated carrot pant look. This year, I've decided that I would slim down the silhouette and sport some leaner, sleeker-looking hip hugging dress pants. But I kid you not, this SPRING, for guys, IT IS ALL ABOUT THE PLEATED PANT LOOK. Let me dig up some samples and show you in my next post. 

It's really cold and windy out today. I had trouble unshrugging my shoulders! But nevermind that. Just look at my pants!!!!

OK, this one's better.

Close up pant shot. I love the checks. And navy is such a great colour. Pair it with a thin brown belt to make it less like office-attire.