Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wow, YOU HAVE STUNNING EYES!

Yup, that's exactly what I said upon meeting Narinder for the very first time. I shook his hand and told him straight up his eyes were stunning. They're as bold as the colour of our Moraine Lake in Baff! Isn't that right, Narinder? (I know you're reading this and nodding!)

This sturdy handsome man came in looking for a simple, sleek three-piece custom suit. As a matter of fact, he was convinced to choose us as his tailors after having read the Balsam blog! :)

Nowadays, the trend is to wear something that is simple and tasteful for your big day so that later on, you can where your outfit again for many other occasions. It's a budget-friendly way to go. Who doesn't want to save money? Have a look at what Narinder chose for his big day: A heather gray wool-blend three-piece, custom-made to perfection with lotsa looooove, guaranteed fit--all under $700! Tell me that is not an attractive price?


























What I love most about Narinder is his high level of enthusiasm. I asked if he wanted to be showcased on our blog and he responded, not just positively, but he was brimming with excitement! Haha.. It sure got me excited!


Thank you Narinder for being an awesome customer! :)