Monday, November 26, 2012

"Call Me Jonno Please."

Alright, I will! ;) 

Jonno was actually referred to us by an incredibly tall and stylish friend of mine (I'll leave the name out -- but hopefully I will get to write a blog post on him too, one day soon.)We made him a luxurious Super 150's wool slim-fit suit for the upcoming wedding he'll be attending as well as other subsequent suit-appropriate occasions.

It was Jonno's first custom suit. It's his first--but I believe it will not be his last because he looked pretty darn happy about it:

We're standing by the counter, chatting. I notice Jonno is hugging his suit that I'd already wrapped up for him in a suit bag. It looks like it's slipping away from his grip. 

"Is that heavy? Here, let me hang it up for you while we continue this conversation." 

"Oh, no. It's okay. It's not heavy."

10 mins later.

"You sure you don't want me to hang it up? You look sort of uncomfortable and you're crushing your suit. I'll give it back."

"No. It's fine really." *Steps back*

"You really love your suit, huh?"

"YEAH! I love it!"

:P 

I'm glad you do.