Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Handcrafted Natural Wood Cufflinks

Several weeks ago, I stumbled upon the work of a Slovene woodwork artist by the name of Darko G. Skufca. He makes beautiful jewellery pieces out of natural exotic or common woods.  

I love trees. Residing in British Columbia's coastal rainforest, how can one not love trees? We have the highest biomass per hectare of any ecosystem in the world. We have trees that are more than 1000 years old!

I love trees so much that when I saw these wood cufflinks and tie-clips, I knew immediately that I had to order them for our store!

Below are several pictures of the work done by Darko himself and sent here to Vancouver from Slovenia. Each piece is unique in pattern and you won't find the same pair of cufflinks or tie-clip anywhere else!

Come check out these little gems and more at Balsam Custom Tailors. They make great gifts and look amazing on.


Marblewood Cufflinks

Thorn Wood Cufflinks

Hazelnut Wood Cufflinks

Kingswood Cufflinks