Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Murray's Getting Married

This is Murray. He sports a head of lush long locks and an awesome beard which I'm guessing he will not shave off just because he's getting married. It's an extremely well-groomed beard though, I must say. He'd probably look like a baby if he were to get rid of it completely--which is maybe why he even has a beard in the first place. I bet he doesn't want to look like a baby getting married. Can you imagine? A baby getting married? That is too strange for anybody to imagine. I hope you don't try to imagine that. If you're reading this Murray, I hope you don't mind this self-discussion of your beard. I genuinely think your beard is awesome! I swear, really.

I'm a little nervous about writing again which explains the babbling. I've been absent from the world of blogging and I'm perfectly aware of that, so I apologize. Summer's been keeping me nice and busy. I'm really happy to be back though.

Murray was kind enough to let me photograph him wearing our waistcoat. From what I hear, his wedding attire as well as the bride's will be unconventional. I'm a fan of unconventional. I love traditional too but being unconventional amplifies the uniqueness and beauty of a couple's wedding.

Murray wanted a burgundy waistcoat that would match the colour of his bride's dress (Isn't that cool? Step aside, boring white!) and so we made this for him:

The "how-could-anybody-resist-giving-me-what-I-want" look. It's pretty darn powerful, I'll tell you that. I had to pull $50 out of my wallet for him to take this picture. Haha!










Murray couldn't contain his emotions when I asked him about his beard grooming regimen. Err, not that I have a beard or anything...

Because my inquisitiveness moved him, he gave me back my $50.
We received a lot of stares from passers-by (especially the ladies because they were jealous that I got to photograph Murray who possibly could pass for a GQ model). So, we came up with an idea that would help deflect those stares:

Murray pretended to ponder about stuff and not know me while I pretended to take pictures of Balsam's storefront and pretended not to know Murray.

It worked and I got my picture!
This is Murray's backside. A totally unintentional shot. He spotted a man with a comparable beard and his eyes followed.



Thank you for participating Murray. I wish you a beautiful marriage. :D






Custom Waistcoat: $230 + HST (Labour and Lining)