Friday, November 18, 2011

No Project Too Small



2nd post in a day. I'm on fire today! Wooooo!

It's probably better this way. I have a whole collection of pictures waiting to be blogged but I just never get to them because I tend to prioritize and blogging, somehow, always gets the last spot on my to-do list. Don't get me wrong though--I LOVE BLOGGING. I've been told that I have a knack for writing and copywriting could possibly be my thing. Your thoughts? ....Actually, nevermind. If you're reading this, chances are you must enjoy my weekly/monthly rants!

Check out this little project that we got asked to do. It's really a pair of children's pajamas but I've only photographed one because they're both essentially the same. We made them for a pair of twin boys. Who are only 4. Who haven't even started school yet. Who have no idea what custom-made means. Who have a mother who loves them A LOT. Who have a mother who likes well-fitting clothes for her kids. Haha..

You want your kids to have an outstanding sense of style? Start them off with custom-made when they're really young! ;)

We're in the process of making two cute little dress shirts for them... will post those as soon as they're done.