Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Website in the Making (Part One)


One of my tasks today is designing suit samples for the new website gallery. Like my flower shaped memo stickers?

I love men's suits. I love how a suit can transform any average Joe into a million bucks. A suit screams power. A suit commands respect. But most importantly, a suit gives a man confidence.

The idea of designing and putting together men's outfits for a photoshoot brings me immense joy and carrying out this task will be a blast.

I am very big on classic looks that are coupled with a hint of modernism and elegance. Timeless pieces are forever popular, so investing in a great classic suit isn't a bad idea.

If you're a guy who loves to set yourself apart from other Joes, opt for some non-traditional key details on your suit or be even bolder and pick an interesting fabric--like a metallic cloth or one with a check pattern. Consider your colour options too.

I can't wait to show you what I have in mind!