Friday, November 19, 2010

Your New Religion Awaits

Did you ever hear about that girl who has this big unconquerable infatuation with pleated pants?

I'm sure you have if you follow my blog. Who else loves pleats more than me? Who else dares wear pleated carrot pants more often than me? I'm probably the only girl in this world with a blog containing so many pictures of herself wearing carrot pants of all types! I'd like to be wrong. I want to meet fellow carrot pant wearers. Come forth, carrot pant wearers!

Let me tell you something: I'm here to help you attain pleated pant enlightenment. Overcome your fear of wearing these funny clown pants. Let me reach out to you!

Winter is all about layering and wearing unexpected bold prints! Cindy is all about wearing pleated pants. Follow Cindy to pleated pant paradise!

Sorry, I didn't mean to glare. But I also think it's weird to smile at nobody.

My beloved followers, if you think I've gone mad--rest assured, I have not. This behavior might just be induced by a 3 day old already-bitten-into Thomas Haas cake I found in the back of the fridge. Mmmm, 3 day old half eaten chocolate cake that somebody didn't want... Did you know that I once ate a slice of ham that fell on the hairy kitchen floor? Nothing a good rinse doesn't fix.